Low caffeine 100g Roasted Green Tea Organic Hojicha
|Item Name||Low caffeine 100g Roasted Green Tea Organic Hojicha|
or as your requirements
|OEM& ODM||Accept taste, package, specification OEM & ODM, feel free to contact us|
|Function||* Boosts energy;|
* Boosts metabolism;
* Increases focus;
* Prevebts disease;
* Lowers cholesterol & blood sugar;
* Contains 137 kinds of the antioxidants of brewed green tea;
* Great coffee substitute without the coffee crash;
|Usage||* Add 2grams or 3 grams to a bowl or cup;|
* Add a splash of hot water;
* Shake the cup slightly;
* Pour into a cup or top with hot water;
* Add milk or sweeten, if desired;
Organic Tea is produced and processed in accordance with the method of organic agriculture. In the production process, it is produced without any synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, plant growth regulators, chemical food additives and other substances, and conforms to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and ECOCERT ( European Organic Standard) issued by the organic food certification organization. First of all, the vegetation of the tea garden cannot be severely damaged, once the relatively large tea hills are reclaimed, there will be relatively large industrial or other pollution, and there is no guarantee that the tea produced can pass the organic tea certification by the organic certification body Standard; Secondly, no synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, plant growth regulators, etc. can be used in the tea planting process, and pure natural organic fertilizers, such as those made by fermenting poultry manure, should be used. The purpose of this is to ensure that the tea is free of pesticide residues, which is green and environmentally friendly, and also makes the tea healthier. In addition to the strict cultivation of tea hills and tea, the production and processing of tea is also different from conventional tea. There are strict specifications in the tea production and packaging process, and no chemical food additives can be mixed to change the color of the tea and the color of the tea. It is guaranteed not to be polluted in any way.
HOW TO PRODUCE
FACTORY & COMPANY
Why Choose Us
1. Organic Tea Garden, located in YICANG and ENSHI City;
2. We have patent certificate of PAPER CUP INSTANT TEA;
3. Full equipped with automation line for clean and safe production;
4. Well balanced taste and high aroma tea of factory competitive price;
5. Free OEM Customized service of taste, specification, logo, package;
6. Long history in tea planting, processing and exporting, high recommended by customers in all the world;
7. Fast and professional service team;
8. One stop tea shopping;
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer, with self-management import and export
right. There are more different automatic machines to meet different
2. Q: How can I distinguish the different tea and choose our target tea?
A: You can tell us your demand, then our professional tea test
worker will help to answer your questions and provide good solution
3. Q: How do you control the product quality?
A:Quality comes to the first, all of our product must get through
National Commodity Inspection and Testing Bureau's quality
test,conform the National standards, and we gain QS, ISO9001,
HACCP quality management system certification.
4. Q: Where is your factory? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jingzhou City, Hubei Province, our
marketing center is at the capital city, Wuhan, of Hubei province.All
of our clients, we will pick you up once you arrived Wuhan Tianhe
5.Q:What is the production and delivery time?
A: Usually, about customized order, it takes about 20-30 days.